TMC Internship – Content Writing and Social Media
Triangle Marketing Club is searching for talented, hard working students. Students selected for this position will learn how to use Google Drive, Asana, WordPress, and Canva. Interns will be responsible for promoting the event through social media and blog content creation.
Exceptional writing skills; Must be polite, professional, and respectful.
- Must publish at minimum one blog per month to the TMC website
- Interns can publish more than one per month upon request and approval of Marketing Coordinator
- Create a Canva design for each blog post to be posted on all of the TMC social media platforms
- Review fellow blog writers’ articles and provide comments and suggestions prior to their publishing on the TMC website
- Promote the TMC events through personal social media platforms prior to the events
- Continuously check Asana to see when due dates are approaching and to mark when tasks are completed
- Publish blog drafts into the appropriate folder within the TMC Google Drive
- Edit blog draft and make necessary changes based on suggestions/comments of the peer review
- Once blogs are published to the site, move blog drafts into the folder labeled, “Finished Blogs”
- Blogs must be completed by the assigned due dates
- Interns are responsible for publishing their blog drafts to the TMC WordPress site only once they are reviewed and officially approved by the Marketing Coordinator
Undergraduate marketing majors preferred
Freshmen – Senior Standing