TMC Internship – Event Management
Triangle Marketing Club is searching for talented, hard working students to join the event management team. This team will contribute to the success of the once a month networking events. Through this position, interns will learn how to organize, prepare, and manage an event. Interns are responsible for event preparation, promotion, and fulfilling event tasks.
Outgoing personality; Be punctual; Must be polite, professional, and respectful.
- Cannot miss more than 1 monthly event per semester
- Depending on location, rides can be provided to Raleigh upon request.
- Interns must RSVP and sign in
- Assist Marketing Coordinator(s) with whatever is necessary
- Promote the upcoming events through flyers and social media platforms
- Send out at least 10 LinkedIn connection requests per month to Raleigh Area Marketing Professionals
- Responsible for picking up necessary items for events
- Money will be provided to purchase items
- Items subject to what is needed at the Event (Ice, Cups, appetizers, plates)
- Create name badges and update Excel sheet
- Create thank you cards for each TMC speaker
- Greet guests and assist them with any questions, concerns, or needs that they may have in a professional, friendly manner
- Set up prior to the beginning of events (organize chairs, badges, food, etc)
- Manage the check in table and hand out appropriate name badges
- Live post on social media about what you are learning at the events
- Use hashtag #TMCtonight
- Utilize personal accounts
- Clean up after event
Undergraduate marketing majors preferred
Freshmen – Senior Standing